Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just friends


This weekends trifecta challenge is to write three truths and a lie in 33 to 333 words.





No matter where I go or what I do, it doesn't matter how many people come in or out of my life, you are and always will be the most amazing person I've ever met.

No matter how many sunrises or sunsets I witness, the countless night skies filled with glorious full moons, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

No matter how much time goes by, or how much distance there may be between us, my love for you knows no boundaries.  It is eternal and unconditional.

Of course I understand...Just friends...That’s exactly what I want too.

13 comments:

  1. yeah, me too. That's all I want.


    Chris - great job getting to the meat of our feelings - our need to be NEEDED.

    well, not yours and mine, of course . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you cleared that up, it could have really given the wrong impression. Lol.

      Everyone wants love and it's hard when feelings aren't returned.

      Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. This breaks my heart. It is so honest. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A feeling too many know all too well. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. The ending was a little knife twist. I think almost everyone has been on the 'friend' side of things before. It's awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The friends list is never a good place to be when you truly want more. Once you're on that list it's almost impossible to get off.

      Delete
  4. Ouch. Yeah. Sure. Just friends, you glorious star in all of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the curse of friendship could be worse than nothing at all...

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to Trifecta this weekend. Yes, indeed. Just friends. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...the countless night skies filled with glorious full moons..." What lovely phrasing. I swear I've had this conversation, a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I think we have all had this conversation at one point or another in our lives.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done sir.........

    ReplyDelete